Institution Division, an extended arm of Galpha, owes its origin to our cherished dream of reaching the medical fraternity with newer & newer healthcare solutions for the ailing masses of our country.
- To attain leadership in our business plan.
- To be respected and admired by ailing patients, physician and finally government authorities.
- To achieve sustained sales and growth with profit.
- To emerge as a leading integrated domestic pharmaceutical formulation caterer to Government Institutions.
- To continue to be recognized as a reliable provider of healthcare products and services of international standard.
- To create and sustain a work environment that values people, promotes learning, nurtures innovations and leads to collective excellence.
- Commitment for our internal and external customer results
- Create opportunities for personal and professional growth by developing themselves and others.
In a bid to maximize the realization of our cherished dream & concern towards the ailing masses, today, we have an enviable presence in various therapeutic segments, such as Oral & Injectable antibiotics, Anti-peptic ulcerants, NSAIDS, Muscle relaxants & Anti-helminthics, Hematinics, Intestinal Anti-infectives, Enemas, Digestive Enzymes, Multivitamin- Multimineral formulations & Cough preparations.
Executing meticulous planning and follow through passion about delivering outstanding results continuously, exploring business improvement and growth opportunities. We reach a vast no. of medical professionals through a strong field force spread throughout the length & breadth of our country and meeting to 15000/- members of Medical Fraternity every year. Over a brief period of just about five years, we have a strong foothold in almost all the States of India establishing brand generic range of products in the top most Govt. Institutions. While focusing on appointing more field forces across India, we have also strengthen the required distribution channel at all levels out of firm commitment to excel previous sales record. Rapid increase in number of field force commensurate with the anticipated growth ambition of the institution department. We believe our people are the competitive edge of the department. We value the human capital which is the most precious asset in our department. We believe in transperancy in the system and according process and being devised providing opportunities to learn and grow.
- Building a deep understanding of our customer and domains.
- Applying creative / breakthrough ideas for business improvement and growth opportunities.
- Each one of us is poised for fast growth to make a successful venture and to match with the trend of the expansion of pharmaceutical formulation market.
- Every year seek the inclusion of atleast 20 to 25 new drugs in their list of Antibiotics, Cardiovascular drugs, ¬†anti Diabetic Drugs, anti TB drugs etc. Considering this, we have strengthen our Institutional marketing to ensure that the benefit reaches the poor and the needy while also been profitable.
- Institutional marketing has seen an unprecedented growth over the last decade owing to the fact that the overall budget is around Rs. 55.5 billion. Both the Central and State Govt. consider healthcare top most priority and make sure for the allocation of required fund to make adequate funding to this sector. The aim is to cater the needs of the most economically deprived classes in the deep interior of India.
- The advantages in information technology has helped to make the system more transparent which has paved the way for the more healthy competition causing great attraction among the multinational companies to participate in all variable tenders, reason for us in strengthening the institutional marketing and increase the market share.
We intended to cater the need of our quality products to each and every important Govt. Institutions across the Country within a period of next 2 years. We have the clear cut vision to grab the position between 1-10 among the Companies focusing into Institutional Marketing segment within next 5 years. We have made a policy decision to participate in all the important Govt. Institutions tenders enable the company to take to tremendous heights.
We have a significant presence in Institutional market including Defense establishments and Indian Railway Zones. Dealing with Govt./Institutional/Tender business. Having approved Rate Contracts with ESIC,DGAFMS, GMSD,Different State Govt (Bihar, Assam, Orissa, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana), Govt of National Capital Territory - Delhi, Different Municipal Corporations (MCD - Delhi, BMC - Mumbai, TMC - Thane etc.) Having approval as a vendor for PSU/ Quasi - Govy Institutions like Railways,SAIL Hospitals, HAL, NALCO,BHEL, Various Port Trusts (Mumbai, Vizag etc.) & Different Coalfields (BCCL, WCL, NCL, CCL, ECL etc.). We are also supplying the medicines against various WHO/ NRHM projects.
Today most of the prestigious institutions seek the opinion of the expert committee in finalizing the drug schedule so as to include the latest molecules.
We have confidence to have a dozen of letters of Credentials in our favour issued by the top most Govt. officials by accepting our true and professional services by supply of quality Pharmaceutical Products.
We value the human capital which is the most precious asset in our organization. We believe in transparency in the system and accordingly processes are being devised providing opportunities to learn and grow empowering our department through utmost care as a result of which our attention level are much higher than the industry standards and we are emerging as a preferred supplier in the institutional supplies.
Our vision is to become one among the 10 strong companies in the institutional supplies.
Institution Division is born to Excel & we are on march . . . .